These are high quality histopathology positive control tissues, positive for Trichrome staining. Default tissue is skin.
The first and last slide (2) are stained (Gomori’s One step Trichrome) for authenticity before sending to you. These tissues are designed and specified for special stains, they are not optimal for IHC.
Human tissue. Cut at 5um, placed at top third of slide.
All tissues types are placed on positively charged adhesive slides. We have rigorously tested these slides for routine, special, staining without issues. All slides have the stain type, slide, block and lot number printed using the signature slide mate. Unstained slides are air dried (not baked) unless requested, for a minimum of 48 hours before shipment. Every stained slide is microscopically checked for positive material.
Current turnaround times for control slides – Cut to order – 1 – 2 weeks
FedEx Or UPS shipping charged to the customer.
Gormori’s One Step Trichrome
- De-paraffinize to running water
- Bouins at 60 degrees Celsius – 1 hour
- Wash in running water – 5 minutes
- Weigert’s Hematoxylin (make fresh) 5-10 minutes
- Wash in running water 5-7 minutes
- Stain in Gomori’s Trichrome solution for 15-20 minutes
- Acetic Acid solution – 1 minutes
- Wash distilled water – 10 seconds
- Dehydrate and Clear
Cytoplasm, keratin, muscle fiber and intercellular fibers- Red
Collagen – Blue or Green
JMD Histology & Histologistics Inc.