As you can see on our Antibodies Page, we have a few protocols worked up. About half of these are performed on a regular basis (Monthly). We are now selling the same control tissues that we use in our lab (all microscopic pictures taken by us). 3 Species are available, human, mouse and rat. Note: some antibodies do not target all tissues. Please inquire.
- The antibodies we use, usually target multiple species. Like CD8 antibody targets human and mouse tissues. All control slides sold to customers, unless specially ordered are by default human.
- Like the special stains control slides we sell, these are high quality positive control tissues that are designed for IHC testing only.
- The first slide is stained and reviewed by a certified HT professional for correct positive staining.
- These are all human tissue, cut at 5um, placed at top third of slide.
- Unstained slides are serially sectioned then air dried overnight, then baked at 60C for at least 1 hour before shipment.
- Every box is labeled with a lot number.
Current turnaround times for control slides – Cut to order – 1 – 4 weeks
- All slide sets are sent with a 30-day guarantee and will be replaced on request.
- All shipping is done through FedEx and or UPS and is charged to the customer.
- We require either a PO or credit card for purchase.
- For samples, we ship 1 unstained per antibody. These are all pre-cut stock that we (our lab) uses for internal positive controls. They may or may not be the exact tissue you will receive upon ordering.
- For Ventana users, the slides we use have been validated on one companies Ventana machines, but we urge you to try them yourself.
- If you desire controls slides for a different species, other than human, we currently have both mouse and rat tissues available. Please inquire.
- Large orders and consistent ordering discounts available.
Monday – Friday 9am to 5pm EST
JMD Histology & Histologistics Inc.
151 W Main st LOWR
Dudley, MA 01571